Home » Infrastructure » Linux » UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni10 (Oracle 10g 64bit, RHEL6.3 x86_64)
UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni10 [message #565079] Thu, 30 August 2012 07:23
kkpatnaik

i tried to install Oracle10g x86_64bit on the RHEL6 x86_64bit. I could install the DBCA but while coming to the netca silent mode installation, i am facing the below error. Kindly help me.

[oracle@actpd ~]$ /oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/bin/netca /silent /responsefile /opt/database/response/netca.rsp
UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni10

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.jniGetOracleHome(Native Method)
at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Unknown Source)
at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(Unknown Source)
Oracle Net Services configuration failed. The exit code is -1
-----------------------

Please find the export variables in the .bash_profile folder of the oracle home directory.
[oracle@prd9 ~]$ cat .bash_profile
# .bash_profile

# Get the aliases and functions
if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
. ~/.bashrc
fi

# User specific environment and startup programs

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin
export PATH
export ORACLE_BASE=/oracle/Database/
export ORACLE_HOME=/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0
export ORACLE_SID=DBCRP
export ORACLE_TERM=xterm
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/lib32:/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/lib:/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib
export CLASSPATH=:/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/JRE:/jlib:/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/rdbms/jlib:/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/netwo rk/jlib
export PATH=/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin:/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/bin
export TNS_ADMIN=/oracle/Database/product/10.2.0/network/admin
Previous Topic: Required oracle database
Next Topic: Auto start database listner with machine on
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:38:51 CDT 2024